We have introduced a "Tech Quick Hit" session at our MS staff meetings. Teachers are invited to share in a 2 minute time slot any innovative ideas/uses/programmes they have found useful and user friendly. Try Video Light Box - thanks Dave Perry.
Great idea, middle school. I really value the concept of sharing of ideas/techniques with each other. We are all on the same team and working for a common goal. Senior School will be starting the 2011 version of our "Creative Cafe" on tuesday afternoons. I will share what is going on there via this blog.
Great idea, middle school. I really value the concept of sharing of ideas/techniques with each other. We are all on the same team and working for a common goal. Senior School will be starting the 2011 version of our "Creative Cafe" on tuesday afternoons. I will share what is going on there via this blog.
ReplyDelete